Free Previews Below
3.5 hrs of Content
No time limit for completing your course
All comprehensive materials and certificate included
What you will Learn
Learn about the History of Feng Shui
Study the different schools of Feng Shui
Understand the Basic rules of Feng Shui
Look at Chi and its relevance in Feng Shui?
Learn about Yin and Yang and Feng Shui
Study Auspicious energy and Inauspicious energy
Discover The Benefits of Working with Feng Shui In the Home
Learn about The Elements in Feng Shui
Study The Element Cycles
Learn How to incorporate the Five Elements of Feng Shui in daily life
Look at the Compass and the meaning of the directions in Feng Shui
Facing Direction in Feng Shui
How to Activate the Energy of your Home depending on its facing direction
Discover Important Symbols in Feng Shui
The importance of Doors and Doorways
Windows in Feng Shui
Mirrors and their placement
Animal Symbols in Feng Shui
Crystal symbols in Feng Shui
Colours in Feng Shui
Colours to improve Feng Shui
Colours and the Elements
Understand The Bagua Map
How to work with the Bagua Map in your space
Learn about The Luo Pan and how to use it
Study The Command Position
Feng Shui tips for each section of the Bagua
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with an interest in Feng Shui and how to utilise it to improve their home and life.
Are there any course requirements?
There are no pre-course requirements, we will take you through the course step by step.
- Lecture 3 - A brief history of Feng Shui + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 4 - The Schools of Feng Shui
- Lecture 5 - Basic rules of Feng Shui FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 6 - What is Chi and its relevance in Feng Shui? + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 7 - Yin and Yang and Feng Shui
- Lecture 8 - Auspicious energy and Inauspicious energy
- Lecture 9 - The Benefits of Working with Feng Shui In the Home
- Lecture 10 - The Elements in Feng Shui + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 11 - Fire
- Lecture 12 - Earth
- Lecture 13 - Water
- Lecture 14 - Wood
- Lecture 15 - Metal
- Lecture 16 - The Element Cycles
- Lecture 17 - How to incorporate the Five Elements of Feng Shui in daily life
- Lecture 18 - The Compass and meaning of the directions in Feng Shui + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 19 - Facing Direction and Its Importance
- Lecture 20 - How to Activate the Energy of a North-Facing Home?
- Lecture 21 - How to Activate the Energy of an East-Facing Home?
- Lecture 22 - How to Activate the Energy of a South -Facing Home?
- Lecture 23 - How to Activate the Energy of a West-Facing Home?
- Lecture 24 - Important Symbols in Feng Shui + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 25 - Doors and Doorways
- Lecture 26 - Windows in Feng Shui
- Lecture 27 - Mirrors
- Lecture 28 - Animal Symbols in Feng Shui
- Lecture 29 - Crystal symbols in Feng Shui
- Lecture 30 - Colours in Feng Shui + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 31 - Colours to improve Feng Shui
- Lecture 32 - Colours and the Elements
- Lecture 33 - Clutter- before we start, have a clear out! + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 34 - The Bagua Map + Download Your Bagua Map
- Lecture 35 - How to work with the Bagua Map in your space
- Lecture 36 - The Luo Pan
- Lecture 37 - The Command Position
- Lecture 38 - Feng Shui Tips for North + Downloadable Section Notes
- Lecture 39 - Feng Shui Tips for North-East
- Lecture 40 - Feng Shui Tips for East
- Lecture 41 - Feng Shui Tips for South-East
- Lecture 42 - Feng Shui Tips for South
- Lecture 43 - Feng Shui Tips for South-West
- Lecture 44 - Feng Shui Tips for West
- Lecture 45 - Feng Shui Tips for North-West
- Lecture 46 - Feng Shui Tips for Centre
- Professional Membership and Why You Should Consider it. FREE PREVIEW
- Certificate LInk and further training
Alexandra Gabriel Channeller, Healer, Musician and TEDx Speaker About me I am a channeller, healer and award winning musician and composer with my 2 albums 'Unconditional' and 'Voices of the Goddess' being placed in the top 20 Conscious music album awards in their years of release, 2015 and 2017. I trained in Exeter Cathedral as a chorister and was then the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music scholar during my time at the Royal Northern College of Music studying voice and opera. My journey with music has always been deeply connected and linked to my spiritual practise having been open psychically since childhood. I am a Mystery School Level 3 graduate as well as an Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher of Transference Healing. I work with all age groups facilitating workshops, talks, 1-1 healings and as a teacher. I particularly enjoyed speaking about music, spirituality and the emotional body as a TEDx speaker in 2017. Please feel free to contact me through my courses or on my website, I look forward to connecting with you, Blessings and Thanks, Alexandra x www.alexandragabriel.co.uk
Tania Magdalene is a Spiritual Teacher of over 37 years, teaching Angelic Healing, Crystal Healing, Chakra Healing, she is a Master Herbalist and Aromatherapy Teacher, and runs the Academy of Ancient Magik with her team, She is a Mystery School level 3 graduate as well as a Transference Healing Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher with life experience of many other modalities. She is a European Educational Consultant and an Honorary Fellow of the Northern and Midlands School of Music, there is a very special link between music and spirituality. As well as the above she a mother of 5 Crystal Children and have worked with over 3000 Crystal Children and their parents over the years, it is her absolute honour and privilege to do so. Please contact her at www.academyofancientmagik. Kindest wishes Tania
Vaidya Kanika Verma is an Ayurveda Consultant (BAMS, MMS, PGDPC, PGDVA) with a focus on Preventive Ayurveda. She specializes in Ritucharya consultation (Ayurvedic Preventive seasonal therapy) and Satvavjaya (Ayurvedic mental health management), with more than 10 years of experience.
Kanika is also a qualified psychotherapist with a specialization in mindfulness. She loves to combine mental healing along with physical treatment. Her knowledge of Vedic medical astrology adds to her diagnosis and disease prediction abilities.
Kanika believes that everyone can stay perennially healthy by simplifying the mind, diet, and lifestyle. Her two published books echo her opinion on simplicity and a flexible health approach.
Ageless Life with Ayurvedic Ritucharya (2016)
Zero-Time Mindfulness (2019)
Available on amazon kindle. You can visit her blog for more information