Join us for another exciting journey into the amazing world of Sound! In this second level, we will be studying the mysteries of sound and the throat chakra in greater depth.
We will again be focusing on the voice and so you don't need to buy any instruments in order to work with this course. You also do not need to have any specific musical training. All of the information you need to work with the course is provided as you work through it.
What You'll Learn
-Mantra (as a personal practice and how to work with Mantra with clients)
-Vocal Technique (including vocal exercises for you to work with)
-Vocal Mechanics (studying the anatomy of the voice for a greater understanding of how to work with your sound)
-How Mantra and Mudra work together
-What are harmonics? And how do they work with the human voice?
- Binaural Rhythms and how you can work with them
You will also be receiving higher initiations relating to the throat chakra and the use of our voice as a channel for the Divine.
Upon completing the course you will be eligible for an external certificate. You will have a new set of procedures to work with with your sound healing clients should you wish to work with others.
I'm looking forward to working with you again!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Lecture 1 - Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 2 - Stillness and Connection Meditation
- Lecture 3 - The Physical Structure of the Throat FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 4 - How the Voice makes a Sound
- Lecture 5 - Why 'warm up' the Voice FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 6 - Harmonics and the Human Voice
- Lecture 7 - Binaural Beats
- Lecture 8 - Supporting your Voice through Posture FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 9 - Supporting your Voice through Breath
- Lecture 10 - Supporting your Voice through Movement
- Lecture 11 - Supporting your Voice through Practise
- Lecture 12 - Sample Full Warm Up
- Lecture 13 - What is Mantra? FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 14 - The History of Mantra
- Lecture 15 - Why Practise Mantra
- Lecture 16 - How to Practise Mantra
- Lecture 17 - Mudras and Mantras
- Lecture 18 - Run a Chant Session for the Self or for Clients
- Lecture 19 - Initiations of the Throat Chakra
- Lecture 20 - The Word
- Lecture 21 - Use of Speech
- Lecture 22 - Space to Express
- Lecture 23 - Connection to the Higher Self
- Lecture 24 - Activation - The Power of The Word
- Lecture 25 - Procedure - Releasing Emotional Wounds in the Throat Chakra
- Lecture 26 - Completion - Congratulations!
Alexandra Gabriel Channeller, Healer, Musician and TEDx Speaker About me I am a channeller, healer and award winning musician and composer with my 2 albums 'Unconditional' and 'Voices of the Goddess' being placed in the top 20 Conscious music album awards in their years of release, 2015 and 2017. I trained in Exeter Cathedral as a chorister and was then the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music scholar during my time at the Royal Northern College of Music studying voice and opera. My journey with music has always been deeply connected and linked to my spiritual practise having been open psychically since childhood. I am a Mystery School Level 3 graduate as well as an Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher of Transference Healing. I work with all age groups facilitating workshops, talks, 1-1 healings and as a teacher. I particularly enjoyed speaking about music, spirituality and the emotional body as a TEDx speaker in 2017. Please feel free to contact me through my courses or on my website, I look forward to connecting with you, Blessings and Thanks, Alexandra x www.alexandragabriel.co.uk