Free Previews Below
3.5 hrs of Content
No time limit for completing your course
All comprehensive materials and certificate included
What will you learn?
Discover the world of Ayurveda
Learn about the types of Dosha – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
Learn how to work with diet and lifestyle to support each Dosha
Discover how to find your Dosha
Study The history of Ayurveda
Find out -- What is Ayurveda?
Learn about the different branches of Ayurveda
Learn about Ayurvedic General Medicine
Study the Doshas' Psychosomatic Influence
Investigate the Fundamental Concepts of Ayurveda
Learn to see the difference between the three doshas
Study the Ayurvedic concept of Dosha balance
Discover what is the Pitta Dosha, and how does it affect you?
Discover what makes the Vata body type unique?
Learn what is special about the Kapha body type?
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with an interest in alternative medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, or for anyone who wants to look at health and well being alternatives.
Are there any course requirements?
There are no pre-course requirements, we will take you through the course step by step.
- Lecture 1 - Overview + downloadable section notes
- Medical Disclaimer
- Lecture 2 - What is Ayurveda? FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 3 - Veda
- Lecture 4 - What is the goal of Ayurveda & about the Kshetra? FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 4 - What is the goal of Ayurveda & about the Kshetra?
- Lecture 5 - What is the Scope of Ayurveda?
- Lecture 6 - Introduction to the Branches of Ayurveda + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 7 - Kaya chikitsa (Ayurvedic General Medicine)
- Lecture 8 - Kaumaryabritya (A combination of Ayurvedic Paediatrics e.t.c)
- Lecture 9 - Bhoot Vidya (Ayurvedic Metaphysical Psychological Treatment)
- Lecture 10 - Shalakya (Ayurvedic Needle Treatment)
- Lecture 11 - Shalya (Ayurvedic Surgery)
- Lecture 12 - Agad Tantra (Ayurvedic Toxicology)
- Lecture 13 - Vajikaran (Ayurvedic fertility and aphrodisiac treatment)
- Lecture 14 - The Fundamental Concepts of Ayurveda – Part 1. + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 15 - The Fundamental Concepts of Ayurveda – Part 2.
- Lecture 16 - Introduction and What Does the Term Dosha Mean? + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 17 - What is the difference between the three doshas
- Lecture 18 - Why can't Dosha be seen & the Biorhythm of Dosha
- Lecture 19 - What makes us different? – The Concept of Body
- Lecture 20 - Doshas' Psychosomatic Influence:
- Lecture 21 - Ayurvedic concept of Dosha balance
- Lecture 22 - Introduction and Vata Dosha + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 23 - Dosha Pitta
- Lecture 24 - Kapha dosha
- Lecture 25 - What is the Vata Dosha? + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 26 - Vata's Qualities
- Lecture 27 - What is Pitta Dosha, and how does it affect you? + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 28 - What are the qualities of Pitta?
- Lecture 29 - What is the Kapha dosha? + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 30 - What are the qualities of Kapha dosha?
- Lecture 31 - The Mental Constitution, or Manas Prakriti + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 32 - The Body Type or the Shariric Prakrati
- Lecture 33 - Additional Forms of Prakriti
- Lecture 34 - How does a Vata individual appear? + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 35 - The Structure of the Vata Body & The Face of Vata
- Lecture 36 - Vata's Skin & Hair
- Lecture 37 - How does a pitta individual appear? + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 38 - Pitta's Physical Structure & Face
- Lecture 39 - Pitta Skin & Hair
- Lecture 40 - How does a Kapha individual appear? + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 41 - Kapha's Physical Structure & Face
- Lecture 42 - The Kapha Skin & Hair
- Lecture 43 - How To Find Your Body Type + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 44 - Ayurveda Dosha Quiz
- Ayurveda Dosha Quiz - downloadable
- Lecture 45 - Gunas: The building blocks of the mind + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 46 - Sattva - The Purity and Harmony Guna
- Lecture 47 - Rajas: The Guna of Passion and Manipulation
- Lecture 48 - Tamas: The Guna of Darkness and Ignorance
- Lecture 49 - Dietary Changes to Help Balance Vata Dosha + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 50 - The Vata friendly Characteristics
- Lecture 51 - Flavours good for vata balance
- Lecture 52 - How to Prepare Vata compatible Food
- Lecture 53 - Vata Balancing Food
- Lecture 54 - Dietary rules for Pitta Balance + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 55 - Discover pitta balancing food
- Lecture 56 - The right tastes for pitta
- Lecture 57 - Pitta Balancing Food
- Lecture 58 - Dietary rules for Kapha Balance + downloadable section notes
- Lecture 59 - Food qualities to Look for, for Kapha balance
- Lecture 60 - The Kapha way to eat
- Lecture 61 - Kapha Balancing Food
- Reduced Rate $10 IAOTH Professional Membership Offer FREE PREVIEW
- Your Completion Certificate & Further Training
- Further Reading
Alexandra Gabriel Channeller, Healer, Musician and TEDx Speaker About me I am a channeller, healer and award winning musician and composer with my 2 albums 'Unconditional' and 'Voices of the Goddess' being placed in the top 20 Conscious music album awards in their years of release, 2015 and 2017. I trained in Exeter Cathedral as a chorister and was then the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music scholar during my time at the Royal Northern College of Music studying voice and opera. My journey with music has always been deeply connected and linked to my spiritual practise having been open psychically since childhood. I am a Mystery School Level 3 graduate as well as an Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher of Transference Healing. I work with all age groups facilitating workshops, talks, 1-1 healings and as a teacher. I particularly enjoyed speaking about music, spirituality and the emotional body as a TEDx speaker in 2017. Please feel free to contact me through my courses or on my website, I look forward to connecting with you, Blessings and Thanks, Alexandra x www.alexandragabriel.co.uk
Tania Magdalene is a Spiritual Teacher of over 37 years, teaching Angelic Healing, Crystal Healing, Chakra Healing, she is a Master Herbalist and Aromatherapy Teacher, and runs the Academy of Ancient Magik with her team, She is a Mystery School level 3 graduate as well as a Transference Healing Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher with life experience of many other modalities. She is a European Educational Consultant and an Honorary Fellow of the Northern and Midlands School of Music, there is a very special link between music and spirituality. As well as the above she a mother of 5 Crystal Children and have worked with over 3000 Crystal Children and their parents over the years, it is her absolute honour and privilege to do so. Please contact her at www.academyofancientmagik. Kindest wishes Tania
Vaidya Kanika Verma is an Ayurveda Consultant (BAMS, MMS, PGDPC, PGDVA) with a focus on Preventive Ayurveda. She specializes in Ritucharya consultation (Ayurvedic Preventive seasonal therapy) and Satvavjaya (Ayurvedic mental health management), with more than 10 years of experience.
Kanika is also a qualified psychotherapist with a specialization in mindfulness. She loves to combine mental healing along with physical treatment. Her knowledge of Vedic medical astrology adds to her diagnosis and disease prediction abilities.
Kanika believes that everyone can stay perennially healthy by simplifying the mind, diet, and lifestyle. Her two published books echo her opinion on simplicity and a flexible health approach.
Ageless Life with Ayurvedic Ritucharya (2016)
Zero-Time Mindfulness (2019)
Available on amazon kindle. You can visit her blog for more information