Free Previews Below
☯️ 5 Modules
☯️ Certified Course
☯️ Accredited Course
☯️ Online study
☯️ Tutor support
☯️ No time limit for completing your course
☯️ 150 hours of study
☯️ All comprehensive materials and certificate included
What will you learn?
Discover the world of naturopathy
Find out about naturopathic treatments and remedies
Explore the difference between a traditional doctor and a naturopathic doctor
Learn about the 7 binding principles behind naturopathic medicine
Discover Ayurvedic medicine and how it is used in naturopathy treatments
Learn about homeopathy and it's role in naturopathic medicine.
Explore fasting diets for weight loss and insulin management the naturopathic way
Find out what hydrotherapy and colonics can do for you and why naturopathic doctors recommend them.
Understand why massage therapy is a vital part of your naturopathic health regime.
Learn about the ancient art of acupressure
Find out what mud therapy is and what you can use it for
Learn about magnet therapy and how naturopathic medicine integrates this into it's practise
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with an interest in alternative medicine, naturopathic medicine, or for anyone who wants to look at health and well being alternatives.
Are there any course requirements?
There are no pre-course requirements, we will take you through the course step by step.
- What Are Naturopaths, Naturopathic Doctors VS Medical Doctors?
- The Founding Principles of Naturopathy
- Modalities in Naturopathy
- Benefits of Naturopathy
- Naturopathic Techniques - Diet Therapy
- Naturopathic Techniques – Fasting Therapy FREE PREVIEW
- Naturopathic Techniques – Mud Therapy
- Naturopathic Techniques – Masso Therapy
- Naturopathic Techniques - Acupressure
- Naturopathic Techniques – Hydrotherapy & Colon Hydrotherapy
- Naturopathic Techniques – Chromo Therapy
- Naturopathic Techniques – Magnet Therapy
- Naturopathic Techniques – Air Therapy
- Philosophy of Naturopathy
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Homoeopathy Treatment
- Yoga and Meditation and other naturopathic treatments.
- Conditions treated by Naturopathic Doctors
- Naturopathy Diet and Why Follow it?
- How does Naturopathic medicine benefit your health and wellbeing?
- Abundant benefits of Naturopathic Medicine
- Naturopathy- A New You?
- Further Study and Reading
- Reduced Rate Membership of the International Association of Therapists
- Your Completion Certificate & Further Training
Tania Magdalene is a Spiritual Teacher of over 37 years, teaching Angelic Healing, Crystal Healing, Chakra Healing, she is a Master Herbalist and Aromatherapy Teacher, and runs the Academy of Ancient Magik with her team, She is a Mystery School level 3 graduate as well as a Transference Healing Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher with life experience of many other modalities. She is a European Educational Consultant and an Honorary Fellow of the Northern and Midlands School of Music, there is a very special link between music and spirituality. As well as the above she a mother of 5 Crystal Children and have worked with over 3000 Crystal Children and their parents over the years, it is her absolute honour and privilege to do so. Please contact her at www.academyofancientmagik. Kindest wishes Tania
Alexandra Gabriel Channeller, Healer, Musician and TEDx Speaker About me I am a channeller, healer and award winning musician and composer with my 2 albums 'Unconditional' and 'Voices of the Goddess' being placed in the top 20 Conscious music album awards in their years of release, 2015 and 2017. I trained in Exeter Cathedral as a chorister and was then the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music scholar during my time at the Royal Northern College of Music studying voice and opera. My journey with music has always been deeply connected and linked to my spiritual practise having been open psychically since childhood. I am a Mystery School Level 3 graduate as well as an Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher of Transference Healing. I work with all age groups facilitating workshops, talks, 1-1 healings and as a teacher. I particularly enjoyed speaking about music, spirituality and the emotional body as a TEDx speaker in 2017. Please feel free to contact me through my courses or on my website, I look forward to connecting with you, Blessings and Thanks, Alexandra x www.alexandragabriel.co.uk