Free Previews Below
🧡 12 Modules
🧡 45 Lectures
🧡 Certified Course
🧡Accredited by the IAOTH
🧡 Online study
🧡 Tutor support
🧡 No time limit for completing your course
🧡 100 hours of study
🧡All materials and certificate included
Your course is accredited by the International Association of Therapists (www.iaoth.com)
Holistic Massage is a gentle yet deeply felt, form of bodywork that incorporates body, mind and spirit. In this course you will be shown a routine to give a professional full body massage following holistic principles.
To set up a successful massage business you need tried, tested and trusted techniques. I have over 30 years of body work training, coaching and experience and bring to you this holistic massage technique that I have used on 1000's of clients; many of whom have had numerous sessions and who have recommended my to their friends and families. A successful massage business is like any other business in that it’s success depends on word of mouth recommendations.
Whether you intend to offer massage professionally, or for your partner and friends, this course is for you.
The course follows a step by step learning approach so that you can gain fluency in each technique before moving on to the next.
There are also lectures on the know-how of massage as a business including guidelines on how to market your massage business once you’ve completed the course.
There are further lectures on oils and blending them to further enhance your session.
This course is deliberately light on anatomy and physiology, uses normal terminology and its main focus is concentrated on you gaining fluidity of movement and technique.
With holistic massage we are not only working on a physical level but also on an energetic level and you will be shown how to incorporate these elements into your sessions.
This course could be your springboard to a whole new career.
What You Will Learn
✔️ Learn everything you need to know to become a Holistic Massage Practitioner, for business or personal use.
✔️ In this course students will learn to give a high-quality holistic massage to a professional standard.
✔️ You will learn massage techniques in a step by step easy to follow process
✔️ You will learn about the importance of the whole person, mind, body and spirit when giving a holistic massage
✔️ You will gain an understanding of the energy body and the role energy plays in a holistic massage
✔️ You will learn how to blend and work with different oils
✔️ You will gain a basic understanding of aromatherapy techniques and the benefits of using essential oils in a massage.
✔️ You will get a basic understanding of anatomy and physiology
✔️ You will learn the do's and dont's of massage including the very important safety considerations
- Energy 1 - working energetically FREE PREVIEW
- Energy 2 - Preparing and clearing your space
- The Massage Routine - Handbook
- Massage Course Manual
- Approaching the body
- Adding oil - initial strokes - pressure points on either side of the spine
- On the table - Back 2 - working from the pelvis upwards - opening strokes
- On the Table - Back 3 - Kneading strokes for the back
- On the table -Back 4 - friction - circular movements
- On the table - important note about the spine
- On the table - recap of back movements
- On the table - Closing strokes on the back
- Quiz 1
- Bells and smells - a word about music and incense
- Underwear or not - preserving the client's modesty
- The neck and back of head
- Shoulders and shoulder blades - partner's left
- Shoulders and shoulder blades - partner's right
- Arms and hands - partner's right
- Arms and hands - partner's left
- Back of legs 1 - kneading upper legs and glutes
- Back of legs 2 - behind the knee, the lower leg and foot
- Back of legs 3 - stretches and mobility movements
- Back of legs 4 - recap
- Closing strokes for the whole back of the body
- Quiz 2
- Oils 1 - Away with the baby oil - let's talk about quality massage oils
- Oils 2 - Blending oils - spiritual
- Oils 3 - Blending oils - relaxation - downloadable resourses attached
- Oils 4 - blending oils - invigorating
- Quiz 3
- Massaging the face and neck
- Gentle stretches for the neck
- Quiz 4
- The collarbone and chest area
- The abdomen - kneading, lifting, rolling - kidneys, liver and spleen
- Hygiene - personal and in your business
- Front of legs 1 - kneading and petrissage
- Front of legs 2 - Lifting and stretching with joint movement
- Front of legs 3 - Recap.
- Integrating and finishing strokes for the whole body.
- Reduced Rate Membership of the International Association of Therapists
- Completion Certificate
Dr Mark Casey, Coach, Trainer, Therapist, Teacher, Life hacker. About me Mark Casey has over 25 years experience as a Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Bodyworker and Trainer. Originally trained as a classical musician he later also studied Psychology. Further training has included Life Coaching (OCR), Food Psychology Coaching, NLP (Master Practitioner), Time Line Therapy® (Master Practitioner). In addition he is a certified teacher of Mindfulness and Meditation. He is also passionate about all things Tango Argentino.
Tania Magdalene is a Spiritual Teacher of over 37 years, teaching Angelic Healing, Crystal Healing, Chakra Healing, she is a Master Herbalist and Aromatherapy Teacher, and runs the Academy of Ancient Magik with her team, She is a Mystery School level 3 graduate as well as a Transference Healing Advanced Level Practitioner and Teacher with life experience of many other modalities. She is a European Educational Consultant and an Honorary Fellow of the Northern and Midlands School of Music, there is a very special link between music and spirituality. As well as the above she a mother of 5 Crystal Children and have worked with over 3000 Crystal Children and their parents over the years, it is her absolute honour and privilege to do so. Please contact her at www.academyofancientmagik. Kindest wishes Tania
All Courses, Mind Therapies
NEW Accredited EFT Tapping Facilitator and Coaching Training (Certified)(22)
All Courses, Spiritual Healing, Meditation
NEW Accredited Energy Healer and Meditation Coach and Practitioner Course (Certified)(32)
All Courses, Aromatherapy
Accredited Aromatherapy Diploma - Aromatherapy For All Level 1(27)